16/11/2009

I'M NOT WRITING..... JUST THINKING!

I've sat in front of my PC, day in, day out, for the last ten days trying to write something.... but No, nothing comes out. My mind has gone dry and I cannot think of anything I really want to talk about. I feel like a desert in search of an oasis, a sky looking for a star, a field without a single tree in sight. How can that be, considering the number of things happening around the world, around the country, around me! It just doesn't seem possible: the financial crisis, the anniversary of the Berlin wall, Obama's visit to China, this latest animal flu, my grandson's birthday, the local wine trade fair.... my goodness there are hundreds of subjects out there I could write about, but NO, NOTHING COMES OUT!

So, I have resolved to leave it at that. My current post will be a non-post. In other words, I'm writing about NOT WRITING, if you can follow me.

I'm sure this NON-WRITING phase will not last very long and I'm confident that very soon I shall have something interesting to put down on paper. Bye for now.

No comments: